Harrington Park Medical Practice
The Harrington Park Medical Practice is located in south western Sydney, approximately 45kms from Sydney’s CBD. Established in 2005 the practice’s main focus is providing high quality care to individuals, families and the community of Harrington Park and its surrounding suburbs.
The practice is a modern and fully computerised practice with GPA accreditation. Our friendly male and female doctors are available 7 days per week. Also available are onsite nursing support, Pathology, Psychologist. A Chemist is located inside the shopping plaza.
Onsite parking and convenient access to public transport is available. Harrington Park Medical Practice has 8 Permanent Doctors. All our Doctors are committed to providing the up most care to patients at all times. Each patient will be treated with respect, integrity and most importantly an individual. New patients are welcome and we encourage feedback to help make our service to you even better.
Dr Debbie Le
Dr Kavitha Sathiyanantha
Dr David Sor
|Dr Jameel Khan|
Dr James Lam
Dr Ahmed El-Ayoubi
Dr Roy Abi-Hanna
| Dr Jeeda Pincombe|
Allied Health Professionals
Psychologist - Belinda Messer
Natalie Rodgers - Practice Manager
| Practice Nurses - Michaela Teal, Claudia Aston|
Gail Tomlin - Medical Receptionist
Renee Attard - Medical Receptionist
Monique Knowles - Medical Receptionist
Skin Cancer Clinic
- Skin Cancer Check
- Skin Lesion Surgery And Cryotherapy
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Ecg Heart Assessment
- Allergy Testing
- Ear Syringing
- Travel Medicine
- Work Cover
- Counselling And Mental Health
- Men’s Health
- Pre-Employment Assessments
- Insurance Medical Assessments
- Driver’s Medical Assessments
- Medico-Legal Reports
- On-Site Pathology
- Antenatal And Postnatal Care
- Pap Smear
- Breast Check
- Family Planning And Contraception
- Implanon Insertion And Removal
- Childhood Immunisations
- Newborn Assessment
- Children’s Health Check
- Developmental Assessment
- Adolescent Health
- Blood Tests/Collection
- Blood Pressure Check
- Vaccination, Eg Influenza, Travel
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
Fees & Charges
All consultations performed in our medical practice by the doctors are bulk billed. For those without a valid Medicare Card, a cash payment is required:
- Standard consult $60 ($70 After Hours)
- Long consultation $90 ($100 After Hours)
- Most childhood vaccination and influenza vaccines are provided free if you are eligible through Medicare. We will notify you if there is a fee for the vaccine.
- There will be a fee for travel vaccinations, as these are not funded by Medicare.
- For any service that is inadequately or not funded by Medicare, the doctor will advise you of the fee before the service is provided.
- Please see our doctors if you require a referral to see a specialist, psychologist, or other health care provider etc. As it can take time to fully understand your problem and also to write a detailed referral for you, please be considerate in allowing an adequate time for the doctor to see you before your planned specialist appointments.
After Hours Services
- We open longer hours, seven days a week to accommodate those in need. However, we also do have an after-hours service. Phone 0490 194 347 between 6pm and 6am Monday to Friday and 12pm to 6am Saturday and Sunday.
- In the event of emergency and our surgery is closed, please ring 000 for an ambulance.
Compliments And Complaints
- If at anytime you have concerns or comments to make, please do not hesitate to contact our Practice Manager Natalie Rodgers. There is a compliment and comment box located in our waiting room near the television if you would prefer to place a comment in there. If you feel you are unable to discuss your complaint with our centre you can contact the :
Health Care and Complaints Commission
Locked bag 18, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
Phone : 1800 043 159
- Pathology and test results will not be given out over the phone. This is because of patient confidentiality and also the need to often explain the results in person. You will kindly need to arrange an appointment with your doctor to discuss your results.
- Some pathology tests can take longer to perform than others. Please consult your doctor as to when to return for review for results
- We do recall patients with significant abnormal results, so please ensure your contact details are up to date.
- Our practice is committed to preventative care. We will issue you with a reminder notice from time to time, offering you health services appropriate to your needs. This may come in the form of phone calls, SMS Text Message or a formal letter
Appointments & Opening Hours
- Please call 4648-1666 should you wish to make an appointment. Our staff will endeavour to accommodate your needs. Please inform receptionist if you require a long consultation.
- Emergencies will be given priroity.
- Online books are available by downloading the Health Engine App from Google Play or the App Store.
- OPEN 7 DAYS
- Monday - Friday : 8.30am to 6pm
- Weekend : 8.30am to 12pm
- Pathology ( MEDLAB ) :Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm, weekend 8.30am to 12pm
Click here to view our contact details
Click here to download our PDF Brochure